UPSTATE, S.C. – Pizza Artista, a local restaurant serving traditional and Cajun-inspired pizzas, will be hosting local heroes as part of their Grand Re-opening Week, to be held September 29 through October 5, 2021. Pizza Artista is located at 27 South Pleasantburg Drive in Greenville.
The restaurant invites teachers, police, fire, EMT, doctors and nurses to join them on Friday, October 1, as part of their “Hometown Heroes” day. Qualifying customers who show their ID will receive one free one-topping pizza as a “thank you” for their services to the local community.
“It’s my pleasure to host our hometown heroes here at Pizza Artista, as part of our Grand Re-opening, and we are hopeful that they will join us on that day,” said Hileri Mercier, who owns the Greenville location. “We realize that it is a small gesture compared to what these men and women do for us every single day, but we’d love to say thanks the best way we know how—with great pizza.”
The rest of the week, members of the community are also welcomed to the restaurant for other specials and offers, including:
- Wednesday, September 29 – Kids Eat Free, with a balloon artist on site from 5-7 pm.
- Thursday, September 30 – All-Day Happy Hour, with 50 percent off during open hours
- Saturday, October 2 – Game Day to Go, with local team-inspired themed pizza options
- Sunday, October 3 – Sunday Funday, with family specials for two or four members
- Monday, October 4 – School Spirit day, where you can get 25 percent off your order if you wear your team’s gear
- Tuesday, October 5 – Buy One Get One 50 percent off
About Pizza Artista
A locally-owned franchise location, Pizza Artista is a Louisiana-based company, born out of a passion to provide world-class food and hospitality. With a focus on delighting the guest with our fast and friendly service, we are committed to giving every guest the personal service they deserve while serving up some of the best traditional and Cajun-inspired pizzas. Find out more at BestPizzaGreenville.com.